Terms & Conditions
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at Cuchara, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Web orders are made-to-order and may take up to two weeks depending on available parts of purchased items
- We will repair jewelry purchased through cuchara.ca. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased.
- Repair is free of charge for pieces purchased within six months.
- Pieces purchased more than six months are subject to a repair fee. Fee is contingent upon material availability and nature of repair.Due to nature of our products, we may not be able to order certain components of older items and may not be able to repair,
- Each piece of Cuchara jewelry is hand-crafted and requires delicate handling
- Any import duties and taxes are charged when the parcel reaches the destination country, and these charges must be paid by the recipient. Cuchara has no control over these charges as customs policies vary from country to country.
All products remain Cuchara's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from Vasuma.
All transfers conducted through Cuchara are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use Cuchara without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On Cuchara we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
Cuchara reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, Cuchara has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Cuchara shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
All sale items are final sale. If you are not satisfied with your CUCHARA purchase, you may return the item(s) within 14 business days of its arrival for exchange. Item(s) must be returned in new condition. We can not refund shipping charges on returned items.